Saturday, September 8, 2007

Haiku Musings 08 Sept 2007

Silence and calm now
Born from a week of chaos
Laughter from outside

Spinning me around
Fast fast, slow slow, hold my arm
Its easy this time

Will you dance with me?
Heart pumping from Black Velvet
Oh my god! Again?

Old-fashioned love songs
Slow singing, love and heartbreak
Cowboy boots and dips

Four girlfriends gone out
Busy busy busy dancing
Country Fried Steak, yum.

I’m thinking of you
Six thousand five hundred eight
Its almost sunset

I cannot see you, touch you
Soothing voice, I can feel you
Purrs from scratching cat

Too many options
An escape route, saving face
Cocoon in the sun

My porch at sixty
Gentle, loving faces smile
Two occupied chairs

Stories that stir me
A place that’s just you and me
Tell me another

Talk into my mind
I close my eyes and see you
A hot, wet, tight place

Just once to be there
Occupying thoughts, once more
A shooting archer

Sad to leave that place
Leave her feeling missed, wanted
A nomad’s journey

Traffic signs, stop signs, go
A destination unknown
Beautiful garden

Fucking buzzing fly
Patience for untangling webs
Black widow’s alseep

No comments: